He was born in 570 AD and died in 633 AD
All will be listed within this article was taken from books , manuscripts and texts are supported in addition to stories quoted people have already witnessed the events . References that have been relied upon too many do not have room for us mention here, preserved over the centuries without any distortion by both Muslims and non-Muslims.
Many people wonder these days about the Prophet ( peace be upon him ) . Who is it exactly? To what he calls ? He loves a lot of people do not do some of them ? Is devoted his life to call ? Was a holy man ? Was he a prophet of God? What is the truth about this man ? Judge for yourself !
سنسرد in the points the following facts as narrated by thousands of people , some of whom witnessed the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) and knew him personally .
· Lineage back to the masters of Mecca and the oldest tribes .
· Name ” Muhammad ” is derived from the source , “Hamad ” and people from his time until the moment that God inherits the earth and upon arriving him many times a day and nts – peace on Muhammad , peace be upon him –
· Never practiced habits of the tribe in the worship of idols , idols or gods that they they make into their own hands .
· He believed that the idol is God is one God and should be worshiped alone without any partner .
· Was revered and dignified name of God and has never taken a jest or سخريا not used for the purposes or the interests of no use.
· Was despised false worship and all the consequent behaviors and decadent transactions .
· Committed to the application of all religious teachings , ” the teachings of the one God ,” as did the prophets before him .
· Never weighs . He was advised others not to commit this heinous act .
· Was onshore deprived as an act of before Christ , peace be upon him centuries .
· Never gambled and did not allow this act.
· Did not drink alcohol , even though it was usually widespread ignorance among the people at that time .
· Never backbite anyone and was showing what he hears from the absence of gossip .
· Was permanently closer fasting from God and away desires around him.
· Said that the Messiah , Jesus, son of Mary – peace be upon him – is a miracle of God ‘s creation and that the mother of the Virgin of the best creation of God.
· Confirmed – peace and blessings be upon him – even to the city’s Jews that Jesus – peace be upon him – is the Christ, which is mentioned in the Torah.
· He said that the miracles that came by Jesus – peace be upon him – ( healing the blind and the leper and the revival of the dead ) is from God.
· He also announced clearly that Jesus – peace be upon him – did not die , but God raised him up .
· The alert ( peace be upon him ) was inspired by God , that Christ will return Akhraloaam to lead the faithful to a victory over the enemies of the right and kill the Antichrist .
· He also ordered the ( peace be upon him ) to pay alms to the poor and the protector and defender of widows, orphans and the wayfarers .
· And ordered family reunification and reverence for family ties , also re- build relationships between family members .
· Urged his followers to link women through legal marriage and adultery campus .
· Confirmed – upon him blessings and peace – to give women their rights and the legacy of dowry and money ….
· Each noble manners of patience and humility , and others led to the recognition of everyone who knew him by creating Hamid which is unparalleled among humans.
A – did not lie Muhammad – peace be upon him – never , never cheated covenants and never false witness . Was known by all the tribes in Mecca, known Saadiq Secretary.
B – did not weigh – peace be upon him – never, and did not have extra-marital relationships did not accept such acts with the habits they were prevalent at the time .
T – not linked to any woman only in the context of legitimate marriage and the presence of witnesses, according to the law .
W – relationship with Ms. Aisha – God bless them – it was a legal marriage relationship we knew the details of the conversations told by Ms. Aisha كأسمى the relationship between a man and a woman full of love and respect. Aisha is one of the best conversations narrated from the Prophet – peace be upon him – the day was not only the wife of the Messenger of Allah , had nothing to do with any man other than the Prophet did not say it – peace be upon him – never any negative attitude .
C – campus – peace be upon him – the murder until it is clear from the judgment of God in the situation. But the teachings of God in this regard: God has permitted to kill all of the exposed for Muslims and Islam to fight but with the province on the border between God regarding this matter.
H – I’ve Islam forbids the killing of innocent self .
X – never happened any genocide of the Jews. I have asked them the Holy Prophet amnesty and security protection to them even after they broke the royal family with him – peace be upon him – several times. Apostle did not يتصد them only after it became clear to him that they betrayed him and wanted to sign him and Muslims . And retribution did not apply only to those who proved to betray God and His Messenger Quran.
D – then known tribes own servants and slaves that Islam came to ordering necks liberalization . The Apostle editing has a lot of necks and ordered all his followers to do so . So that – peace be upon him – free servant – which served as his son – Zaid bin Haritha The Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him buying Bilal al – Habashi – the first muezzin in Islam – only for editing.
Y – For those who were trying to undermine the Prophet and kill him, ( and most famous incident that occurred when Nam master the generosity of God and his face in the bed of the Messenger of Allah night he left the city with Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him ), did not order the apostle anyone ever punish those involved in such these acts. The biggest proof of that when he entered the Prophet and his followers conquerors Mecca was the first orders to his followers not to harm any of those who offend him and his companions ( peace be upon him ) . That is one of the amnesty and allow scenes in the life of the Holy Prophet ( peace be upon him ) .
T – Muslims were not allowed to fight in the first thirteen years of advocacy. It’s not not related Bmekdrthm on fighting because they were well versed on it because of the nature of life that were they live and protracted conflicts between tribes , but it’s divine fight had not stepped down after . But after that the law of God Almighty began fighting with the duties and rights arising therefrom and the limits of God in him . The divine orders on the subject of fighting and clear and explicit for those who fight and how and when and what the border should not be overcome .
G – prevent Islam from the destruction of the infrastructure is strictly prohibited , unless God commanded it according to certain positions .
Q – While the enemies of Islam seek to harm the Prophet in various ways and cursing , he ( peace be upon him ) calls them to be guided . The best proof of this trip ( peace be upon him ) to Taif , which hurt the Messenger of Allah painful of severe starting refused to meet him by the elders of tribes and ending with the beat and hurled stones by children who left behind even bloodied feet Alhariftan peace be upon him. And when it came down Jibril peace be upon him to take revenge on his enemies and offered him to order the king of the mountains to be applied to them, reject ( peace be upon him ) that called them guidance and said, ” hoping to come out of the solidity of believe in God .” Whatever the will of the Holy Prophet is to deliver the message did not cares about himself and the extent of the damage he is suffering from .
St. – has said the Prophet ( peace be upon him ) that every child is born on instinct ( on Islam : Islam means submission to God and full follow his orders ) , but influenced by the society in which they live and the education received by the change what ‘s inside of instinct intact.
PO – aware of the Holy Prophet his companions and all the Muslims to worship the one God , the God of Adam, Noah , Abraham, Jacob , Moses , David and Solomon and Jesus , peace be upon them all and believe in them all the apostles and prophets , and the servants of the One God . He also stressed the respect and reverence of all the prophets, without differentiating between them .
Z – He also said that the assets of the Torah, the Psalms and the Gospel are from the same source, who came from the Koran – namely God –
I – predicted Apostle – inspired by God – a lot of events and has already , also told about the events will in the future have occurred as well .
J – I’ve stated in the Koran story drowned Pharaoh when the right of a prophet of God Moses is outside of Egypt ” Today Nngiu ببدنك to be those behind the verse ,” The French scientist Maurice Bucaille in his book “The Bible , the Quran and Science” confirms this fact , which stunned the world when they reach through analysis conducted by the mummy of “Pharaoh” that they have salt lingering effects due to drowning in the sea , and this is what God said in the Qur’an more than 1400 years.
P – that the events of the story of the sinking of Pharaoh was before the mission the Prophet ( peace be upon him ) thousands of years reported in the Qur’an did not show this fact to the world only a few decades ago after more than 1,400 years to the revelation of the Qur’an … How can the messenger to know that if Quran is not the word of God each Sunday .